(Healthy and Delicious)
with honey and applesauce instead of sugar & oil.
2 cups whole wheat flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup sugar free applesauce
1/4 teaspoon salt
3/4 cup honey
2 eggs, beaten
3 mashed overripe bananas
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease a 9×5 inch loaf pan.
2. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together applesauce and honey. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.
4. Stir banana mixture into flour mixture; stir just to moisten. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 60 to 65 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into center of the loaf comes out clean. Let bread cool in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a wire rack.