Take Control of Your Arthritis
Get Your Life Back!
Red, burning, swollen and so stiff you can barely move.. That’s what its like for those people who suffer from arthritis on a daily basis. If this is an experience that you know all too well, then you probably are one of the 46 million Americans (that’s one out of every five people) that are living with arthritis every day.
Too better understand how to get relief from this debilitating disease we need to dig a little deeper into its root cause.
We all know that inflammation is not good. Some of the types of arthritis that are associated with inflammation include:
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Polymyalgia rheumatica
So what is Arthritis?
Arthritis actually means joint (arthr) inflammation (itis). Arthritis is the term that can describe a group of more than one-hundred rheumatic diseases and other similar conditions that cause pain, stiffness, and swelling in the joints or even other parts of the body.
Additionally, it can even damage the joint cartilage. This damage can lead to joint weakness which can cause instability and visible deformities. These conditions can interfere with, and some severe cases, can limit a persons ability to perform most basic daily tasks, such as walking, climbing stairs, using a computer keyboard, tying a shoe, washing dishes, even brushing your teeth.
Arthritis is non-discriminating. It can affect anyone regardless of age and most commonly affects the joints in the knees, hips, hands and spine. If left undiagnosed and not treated properly, arthritis can cause irreversible damage to the joint, to the bones, to the organs and even the skin.
This damage dramatically reduces the quality of life for anyone. It impairs them to the discomfort of continual pain, which makes everything much less enjoyable!
Arthritis-related conditions primarily affect the muscles and the bones, but it is also considered to be systematic, affecting the whole body. Like falling dominoes, it can travel from one joint, to the next, and so on. What’s worse, arthritis can even cause damage to any bodily organ or system, including the lungs, kidneys, blood vessels, skin, and even the heart!
The Arthritis Foundation sites two independent studies (Brigham and Women’s Hospital in Boston and at the Mayo clinic in Rochester, Minnesota), both of which prove that the widespread inflammation in rheumatoid arthritis is linked to heart disease and an increase risk of early death!
There are no doctors in the world that know for sure the exact causes of arthritis, but they all agree that there are certain risk factors that are common and to keep in mind:
- Genetics – Your genes are likely to contribute to risk but know ones for certain the degree of how much
- Age – The older you get the more at risk you become. This is probable to the consequences of abuse your body has taken in your younger years.
- Weight – Maintaining a healthy weight will ease the load on your joints, consequently avoiding early damage
- Previous injury – Major injuries from the past can likely contribute to higher risks
- Occupational hazards – Repetitive, high demand duties increase the risks
- Certain sports – High level, high demand sports can contribute to arthritis ( however, general exercise is always a plus)
- Illness or infection – An infection in the joint or gout can lead to arthritis
What we do know is that when you are affected with arthritis, your immune system kicks into over-drive and causes the joints to swell, become inflamed, and triggers pain receptors. So it is in treating the inflammation that becomes key to stopping, or at least managing the pain and discomfort associated with arthritis.
Sadly enough, the Arthritis Foundation reports that half of those Americans with arthritis don’t believe that there is anything that can be done to ease their pain. They go and eat aspirin like they’re peanuts. You may even be in that situation yourself.
The good news is that by reducing the inflammation you can significantly ease the painful symptoms associated with arthritis.
Here are just a few ways to reduce your inflammation:
- Exercise – Less weight equals less stress on joints, not to mention exercise reduces stress that loads your body up with cortisol and intensifies the pain receptors.
- Diet – Eat plenty of vegetables, fruits, and whole grain products; reduce sugar, sodium Chloride (table salt – use sea salt instead), and fat (especially saturated fats found in animal products)
- Rest – A good balance between rest and activity will prolong good joint health
- Over-the-counter and prescription medications – while many of these may provide temporary relief by masking the pain, they are only treating the symptoms of your disease – not the root cause – which is inflammation. These medications over time can have serious side-affects, and should be avoided
- Natural anti-inflammatory supplements – probably one of the most promising natural approach to reducing inflammation in this modern age. I recommend looking for supplements containing systematic enzymes and all natural herbal ingredients
By taking these simple steps, you will reduce the inflammation and easily managing the pain that is associated to arthritis. This will control the devastating effects that arthritis plays on your mind and your body. Everyone should strive to achieve a healthy and active lifestyle for optimal happiness, wellbeing, and longevity of life!
Finally… A Safe, Effective, All Natural Pain Reliever
Dan Monahan had reached the point where he was willing to try
His doctor gave him several prescription medicines but nothing helped. Pain was ruining his life. When Dan saw an ad for this natural pain reliever, he was skeptical. How could this product work when every prescription his doctor gave him hadn’t? But he decided to give it a try. Let Dan tell you what happened:
“Was I pleasantly surprised! After only 2 to 3 days on the activation
After just three weeks, Dan started walking again. This all natural
That’s because Heal-n-Soothe works differently than prescription drugs. Here’s how:
Prescription drugs reduce inflammation by switching off important
Heal-n-Soothe works with nature by adding more of the enzymes that naturally reduce inflammation. With Heal-n-Soothe, your body has everything it needs to repair and renew your muscles and joints. You have less pain as a result – with no life threatening side effects.
So if you’re in constant pain and prescription drugs no longer help,
Click here to ease your pain and cool